CoLABS - a new outdoor art festival for the west!
- Fri Sep 29 - Sun Oct 08 2017
- From: $5.00
Art & Science will collide at Bungaribee Park in Western Sydney Parklands this Spring school holidays at CoLABS.
CoLABS is an exciting new affordable outdoor event which will transform Bungarribee Park, Blacktown, into the west’s biggest outdoor art gallery, powered by Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM).
Entertaining and interactive art installations will delight young children, teenagers and adults alike.
Come to Bungarribee to see:
- Bear-Ometer of Positivity: a 4 metre high inflatable teddy bear which reacts to your positive Tweets;
- Botanicus Musica: an interactive sound garden that comes to life by touching plants;
- Rhythmotron: an algorithmic robotic percussion ensemble housed inside a re-purposed piano. No musical knowledge required!
- RAPP Lab: play noughts and crosses with an advanced life-size manufacturing robot. Beat the robot at its game!
- Curious Chromoscope: Journey into the hidden world of your chromosomes via a giant kaleidoscope.
- Project Bread: an enormous pyramid made from 1700 bread crates
Plus free drop in science workshops for kids, food trucks and drinks on site. Parking available.
Where: Bungarribee Park; corner of Holbeche & Doonside Roads, Bungarribee
When: Friday 29 September to Sunday 8 October; 10am to 6pm daily
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!