Coding and Robotics Education Australia
- Sat Feb 01 - Fri Feb 28 2020
Robotics is a STEM application that gives students a challenge they look forward to solving. The challenges are the gates of learning due to the interest they generate. Students are rewarded by seeing the direct result of their programs and codes in action.
WHY ARE THEY DIFFERENT?
Coding and Robotics Education Australia provides a specialised education program for coding and robotics for school students.
They are different in delivery mode:
- FACE TO FACE PROJECT-BASED LEARNING MAKING IT FUN TO DO.
- FULL ACCESS OF CUSTMOSED E-LEARNING PROVIDING VISBILITY OF STUDENT'S PROGRESS.
- ALL OF OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS, HAVE WORK WITH CHILDREN CHECKED AND RECEIVED SAFETY TRAINING FROM OFFICE OF THE CHILDREN'S GUARDIAN.
- OUR CLASSES HAVE MODERN ICT SET UP.
- OUR PROGRAMS ARE STRUCTURED AND STUDENTS RECEIVE CERTIFICATE UPON COMPLETION.
- CODING ROBOTICS EDUCATION AUSTRALIA PREPARES FOR THE CODING AND ROBOTICS COMPETITION NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY.
THEIR LEARNING CENTRES:
- CHATSWOOD – MOSAIC MULTICULTURAL CENTRE
- STANHOPE GARDENS – DENNIS JOHNSON LIBRARY
- CAMDEN VALLEY – GREGORY HILLS.
- School incursion
- School holidays
- Weekdays and weekends programmes in our Learning Centres
- BEGINNER – ALICE, SCRACTH, KUDO
- ADVANCED – PYTHON, R, RASPERRY PI
- ADVANCED, INTERMEDIATE & BEGINNER
When: From 1st Feb 2020, regular Saturday classes 2-4pm
Where: Chatswood, Camden Valley and Stanhope Gardens
Tell them ellaslist sent you!