Celebrate 10 Years Of Bondi Winter Magic!
- Fri Jun 28 - Sun Jul 28 2019
Bondi will once again be transformed into Sydney’s winter playground by the sea at Bondi Winter Magic is back for another year - celebrating 10 years! Bondi Winter Magic has become a winter tradition for locals and visitors alike.
Go for a twirl around Sydney’s most unique ice skating rink by the ocean or check out the spectacular view from our 22 metre ferris wheel, Bondi Vista.
The Bondi Winter Magic program also includes a magical blend of art and culture, the On The Streets series facilitated by the Bondi and Districts Chamber of Commerce. The sparkling program also includes a stroll through Bondi’s history with Waverley Councils Bondi History Walks.
From 9 – 20 July, Bondi Pavilion will also be home to Bondi Feast, a fringe-style winter festival, celebrating the best in home-grown theatre, comedy, cabaret and circus!
Bondi Magic Highlights:
- Bondi Ice Rink. From 28 June - 21 July, between 10am - 9pm daily.
- Bondi Vista Ferries Wheel. From 28 June - 28 July.
- Art Trail. Sunday 14 July.
- Bondi Feast. From 9 - 20 July.
- History Walks. On Sundays.
- Music On The Streets. Sunday 28 July.
Where: In front of Bondi Pavilion on the beach
When: Friday 28 June - to Sunday 28 July
Cost: See website for cost
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!