Camp Quality's Big Walk for Little Kids
- Thu Oct 01 - Sat Oct 31 2020
- All Ages
Camp Quality's Big Walk for Little Kids is a virtual walking challenge that suits all fitness levels!
Challenge yourself to walk 25km, 50km or 100km in the month of October.
It's a great excuse to get active, feel great and support kids facing cancer.
How it works:
- Sign up to walk 25km, 50km or 100km throughout October.
- Tell your friends about your walk and ask for support.
- Ask 10 friends for $10! Or why not ask a friend or family member to donate $10 dollars for every kilometre you walk on an elected day!
- Take your first step on October 1st reach your KM challenge goal! You can track your kilometres online using Fitbit or Strava. Remember - every step you take helps us get closer to our goal of sending 700 kids facing cancer on Camp.
There are also some great prizes to be won including a $1,000 freedom voucher and 5 x $250 Running Bare vouchers.
You can walk around your block, on the treadmill or even on your way to work. Wherever you are, this Big Walk for Little Kids is a great way to get your steps in whilst helping kids facing cancer!
To register for Camp Quality’s Big Walk for Little Kids and help raise much needed funds for kids facing cancer go to www.bigwalk.org.au
Tell them ellaslist sent you!