Camden Youth Week Activities
- Wed Apr 10 - Thu Apr 18 2019
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Come together to connect, share, speak out and celebrate at Camden Council's Youth Week on Wednesday 10 April - Thursday 18 April 2019!
NSW Youth Week is the largest celebration of young people across the state and in April this year 4,222 Camden young people aged 12 to 25 years participated in local youth week activities.
The 2019 Camden Youth Week program is available HERE. A number of local events and activities have been organised by various youth and community service organisations in partnership with Camden Council and the Camden Youth Council to celebrate NSW Youth Week annually.
Some of the activities include:
- Camden Youth Council’s $5 Youth Week Movie Night (screening Shazam!)
- Camden Shorts Youth Performance Showcase
- Camden Council’s inflatable extravaganza “Bounce Town” event
- YMCA Mount Annan Leisure Centre's Gorilla Dodge Ball, Yoga for Youth, 3 on 3 Basketball, Late Night Volleyball and a weightlifting workshop
- Professional skateboarding clinic, Streetgym, Camden Bike Party, Youth Fest
- and much more
When: Wednesday 10 April to Thursday 18 April 2019
Cost: Free (Tickets to Camden Youth Council's Movie Night is $5)
For more details about future Camden Youth Week activities, visit the website, or contact Camden Council's Community Project Officer, Youth Services, on 4645 5021 or via email
You can also stay updated by visiting the Camden Youth Council Facebook page or the NSW Youth Week website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!