Bondi Festival 2022
- Fri Jul 01 - Sun Jul 17 2022
Bondi Festival is back to transform the iconic Bondi Beach suburb into a winter playground by the sea. Brimming with colour, activities, fun, arts, and a whole lot more! Come along 1 - 17 July for an all-ages adventure zone that bursts into life at the world’s most famous beach.
Catch the best views of Bondi with the iconic Bondi Vista Ferris Wheel, as it makes a return this year. Open daily throughout the festival between 10am - 9pm, climb aboard for 360 degree views on the 32m high ferris wheel. Or swap the surfboard for some skates and come glide along the world-famous Bondi Festival Ice Rink. Ice skates of all sizes are available as well as push-along penguins for the little ones, so shimmy into some skates and glide across the ice (or shuffle if you’re a first-timer) - all whilst enjoying the best views in town.
Take a break from all the ice-skating action and wander over to Sparky the Library Van for fun for all ages. Popping up at Bondi Beach, bring the kids and discover a great book to take home or get involved in their array of activities. Open every Saturday & Sunday during the festival, this event is free for all!
Have more of an appetite for exploration? Pack your headphones and your phone (or any portable device) for a walking tour like no other. Download the app and explore North Bondi through the eyes of the kids who walk these streets everyday. The Village by The Kids is an adventure that has been created by kids from Galilee Catholic Primary School in collaboration with grown-ups artists. (Recommended for ages 5+)
More from the Bondi Festival Program…
Make Me Laugh
- @AbuSalim (Recommended for ages 16+)
- Lyre: A Theatrical Séance (Recommended for ages 16+)
- I Liked It, But… (Recommended for ages 16+)
- Onstage Dating (Recommended for ages 14+)
- Exquisite Corpse (Recommended for ages 15+)
- Acqua Profonda: A Trilogy
- Acqua Profonda: A Trilogy + Artist Talk
- The Clam Before The Storm (Acqua Profonda Pt I) (Recommended for ages 16+)
- Sea Monster (Acqua Profonda Pt II) (Recommended for ages 12+)
- Ocean Loops (Acqua Profonda Pt III) (Recommended for all ages)
Bondi Festival Local
In addition, this year’s program debuts Bondi Festival Local, where local venues present their own arts events including live music and a new play from ban shakespeare.
Where: Bondi Beach
When: 1-17 July 2022
Cost: FREE with some paid events.
To view the full lineup of events and to book visit the Bondi Festival website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!