Bon Fromage: A Festival Of European Cheeses
- Fri Oct 18 - Sun Oct 20 2019
You're not gouda believe this!
Bon Fromage, Festival of European Cheeses is back at Carriageworks for three days of un-brie-leviably good cheese feasting.
Make sure you're in the mood for dairy because this year's festival will feature a 60-metre free tasting table loaded with over 1 tonne of cheese, showcasing more than 20 varieties of cheese from France.
Also on the cheeseboard-agenda, you can:
- Meet world-renowned French Cheese Monger Francois Robin, our Festival Ambassador as he runs masterclasses and tastings with local guests
- Enjoy cheese masterclasses and cooking demonstrations on the main stage
- Purchase cheese from some of Sydney’s leading cheese provedors including Simon Johnson, Occello and The Artisan Cheese Room.
- Try one-off dishes created just for the festival from KOI Dessert Bar, BL Burgers and Loluk Bistro.
In addition to tasting the free samples, you will be able to purchase cheese boards to enjoy at the festival, cheese packs to take home and special "cheesy" dishes.
We'll be there with our stretchiest pants on!
When: October 18-20, 2019
Cost: Free to enter but you must register
See the website for more details.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!