Bondi Paint Club - After-School Art Classes
- Tue Feb 02 - Tue Mar 30 2021
- See website for costs
From acrylic on canvas to watercolours, drawing and air drying clay – Bondi Paint Club's weekly after-school art classes are a great way for your kids to get creative and learn new skills, while having fun!
Each week, your kids are taught new techniques and develop their skills, building on the previous week’s lesson. Through simple step-by-step instruction, they’ll bring alive animals, landscapes and caricatures. Their Term 1 2021 program runs for 9 weeks from Tuesday 2 February to Tuesday 30 March from 4-5.30pm.
Classes are currently running at Tamarama Surf Life Saving Club, until further notice. Kids can be dropped off to one of their assistants on Pacific Ave, Tamarama, to avoid finding a park. They’ll be provided with all the materials they need each week.
What they will learn:
- To paint with acrylic on canvas and watercolours
- Drawing techniques to create detailed images
- To mould sturdy creatures from clay
- To draw caricatures
- Create a balanced, asymmetrical designs
- Learn how to use art materials, such as acrylic and watercolour paints, pencils, pens, markers, air drying clay, tracing paper, collaging and mixed media.
We are following Government guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and will monitor new developments and act accordingly. If required by law, classes will move online.
Where: Tamarama Surf Life Saving Club
When: From Tuesday 2 February to Tuesday 30 March from 4-5.30pm.
Cost: See website for cost
For more information, please visit Bondi Paint Club's website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!