Experience Day and Night on the Reef at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- Wed Dec 19 2018 - Thu Dec 31 2020
- From: $33.00
Experience Day and Night on the Reef at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium’s newest interactive exhibit.
The interactive experience, is home to hundreds of beautiful sea creatures, including Myrtle and Plugga the rescue turtles and her fellow turtle friends Dave and Choung, an endangered sawfish and schools of tropical fish.
Day and Night on the Reef has been designed to convey several distinct ‘time zones’ which reflect various moments in time that are experienced on the reef during the day and night and will take guests on a colourful journey of the world-famous Great Barrier Reef right in the heart of Sydney.
- Start your journey at ‘6pm’ on the Reef, and be awed by the expansive coral garden which glows under the ‘night’ lights.
- Make your way through ‘Jelly Lullaby’, and immerse yourself in a forest of glowing jellies which makes for the perfect photo opportunity!
- Walk along the bioluminescent shore of Moonlight Beach and watch your footsteps glow & splash around you!
- Witness a digital display of the rare phenomenon of coral spawning, and control the current through motion sensors.
- Experience the animals’ activity by day, and as the sun begins to set, learn about how we can protect our reef and watch the life-cycle of a turtle through projection mapping; from nesting until the birth of the new hatchlings
- End your ‘day’ on the reef by reflecting back on the giant wave, freezing a moment in time to capture all the unique animals who lay beneath the surface
Day and Night on the Reef is the perfect sensory experience & will ‘wow’ guests of all ages!
Where: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium, Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
When: See website for opening hours
Cost: Included in price of admission. See website for pricing. Book online to guarantee entry.
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!