Learn To Swim This Summer
- Wed Nov 13 2019 - Sat Feb 29 2020
- Mums & Bubs
Learning to swim is a skill for life. The City offers programs for all ages and abilities, starting from 6 months old which are more than just about learning to swim – they are a holistic approach to aquatic education.
The program focuses on:
- Learning and understanding the essential components of water safety
- Activity-based learning enabling maximum participation and practice time
- Establishing strong and effective swimming leading to pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming
Our membership includes:
• Free student assessment for children aged 3+
• Unlimited access to aquatic facilities
• 4 weeks of free family swim access over summer
Give your kids the chance to learn a valuable skill while getting fit, having fun and making new friends. Whatever your interests, we have an aquatics program for you!
Find a program at your local aquatic centre
Enrol today and learn a valuable life skill.