- Parents Only
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Are you getting married, planning a baby, starting your own business or intending to buy your first home?
Lifemanager’s professional services platform helps you navigate important life events and business milestones. In an ever-changing world, Lifemanager has a comprehensive network of professionals who understand these events and milestones and have put together packages that include the services you need as you move through life – from graduation to retirement and everything in-between.
Louise Arminak, Lifemanager’s Chief Executive Officer, has been a practising lawyer for over 15 years. She founded Lifemanager to provide real solutions for individuals and businesses, utilising her established network of experienced professionals to provide quality, timely and comprehensive advice.
Are you having a new baby? You will need to get more than the nursery ready, you need to protect your family’s future. Or if you already have children, have you appointed a guardian in the event of the unexpected death of you and your partner?
You can choose from the following services*:
- A will checklist and estate planning manual – no additional cost
- Standard Wills Package Couple (including wills, powers of attorney & guardianship instrument drafted by a lawyer)
- Standard Wills Package Single (including will, powers of attorney & guardianship instrument drafted by a lawyer)
- Discretionary Trust Wills Package – Couple (including wills, powers of attorney & guardianship instrument drafted by a lawyer)
- Discretionary Trust Wills Package – Single (including will, powers of attorney & guardianship instrument drafted by a lawyer)
- 1 hour with a financial planner to discuss insurance, binding nominations and superannuation strategies – no additional cost
- 1 hour with a counsellor to deal with antenatal and/or postnatal depression and anxiety
Special offer for ellaslist members only: Book your exclusive Parents Package for FREE (until 31st October 2015), use code ELLAS.
For information or for a complimentary consultation about the specific needs of you or your family, please ring 1300 859 474 or email her here.
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review