Ukubebe Music Programs for Children (0-8yrs)
- Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
At Ukubebe they specialise in high quality, active music and movement classes, laying the foundation of music learning and enjoyment for life. Ukubebe combines music learning with an educational philosophy, embracing the whole development of the child.
Classes offer music learning experiences for children 0-8 years, and support the development of the whole child in a creative, musical environment, that is non-competitive and fun. All classes are 40 minutes duration and take place in the Ukubebe Room at 207 Avoca Street Randwick, Sydney.
At Ukubebe, they believe it’s never too soon to introduce children to music. Children have a desire to find connections and make meaning in all they experience. Music brings everyone together and supports learning and development, like nothing else.
Musical play helps children to make sense of the world around them, as it is multi-sensory. A shared musical experience between children and their parents or peers, is joyous, nurturing, and inspiring. It fosters and strengthens bonding and relationships.
In a Ukubebe music and movement class, children and adults:
- Participate in group classes that are designed for individual success and enjoyment.
- Develop musical ideas, songs, games and dances that promote well-being, socially, physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Experience a variety of music, including world, folk, classical, and traditional and contemporary children’s music, as well as original music; including the children’s own songs.
- Explore musical elements of beat, rhythm, pitch, tempo and dynamics through rhymes, singing, echo songs and games, movement and dance, playing percussion instruments and improvisation.
- Enjoy story time and relaxation.
For more information, please visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!