Wet Yourself On The World's Longest Roller Coaster At Sea
- Mums & Bubs
Dream Cruises will launch the world's longest roller coaster at sea in 2021 on its newest cruise ship, Global Dream.
Because that's what is missing from cruising, right? You've got your buffets, you've got your bingo, you've even got your Bublé impersonator, but what you really need is extreme theme park adrenalin to go with your Bananarama cocktails.
At over 300 meters in length, it is by far the world's longest roller coaster at sea (we didn't realise this was a battle to be won) and the twisting demon will hurl three cars, each with two riders, down the track at speeds in excess of 60 km/h.
I'm Flying, Jack!
The Space Cruiser as its known is an interactive driving experience where passengers control the speed of the ride. Those who have had a whirl say the Space Cruiser is akin to the experience of flying over the sea.
Goes Like A Dream
As well as the roller coaster, the theme park like cruise ship will also include:
- 'Bounce Activity Park', a giant inflatable park the size of a basketball court
- 'Jump', a trampoline park
- 'Shark Bay', an adrenaline-inducing bungee trampoline
- 'Wipe Out', a wave board surf simulator
- 'Cosmic Chaos' where you can become a human gyro
- 'Kranky Kraken' for little ones who can fly around in a giant octopus' arms
- 'Little Dreamers Ride' where tiny tots can put their driving skills to the test in mini karts
Global Dream is currently under construction in Germany, and due to sail early 2021 from a port in Asia (exact location is yet to be revealed).
More Exciting Travel For Families
Have you signed up to our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!