One For Mums- Try The Rosé Sorbet Cocktail
- Parents Only
By: Phoebe Ackland, ellaslist
As if a chilled glass of Rosé on a summery Saturday afternoon didn’t sound delicious enough, try this easy and SUPERB cocktail: Rosé Sorbet. Thanks to ELLE + Delish for our new Summer drink of choice.
Source: ELLE Magazine (US)
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups of rosé
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- mint to garnish
What To Do- It’s Easy!
- Combine 1 cup rosé and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and whisk constantly until the sugar dissolves. Take off the heat and leave to cool to room temperature
- Combine frozen raspberries and the 1/2 cup rosé syrup in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste test, and add more syrup if desired. Pour into a loaf pan, cover with Glad Wrap and freeze until firm, for about an hour or two
- To make floats, scoop small portions into champagne flutes and top with more rosé. Add fresh raspberries and a mint leaf to each glass to garnish. Tip: clap the mint between your hands to release that delicious scent
Thanks again to the awesome collaboration of ELLE + Delish for the recipe.
More Easy Recipes On ellaslist
- Champagne Icy Poles For Mum
- The Coolest Piñata Cakes Ever
- One Bowl Chocolate Brownie Pops
- The 2 Ingredient Chocolate Cake