Here’s Where To Get A ‘Parma For A Farmer’ In Sydney And Melbourne
- All Ages
By: Rosie Stevens, ellaslist
In case you missed it, Aussie farmers are doin’ it pretty tough right now. They're experiencing one of the worst droughts in Australian history, and the 'Parma for a Farmer' initiative is an effort to help raise money for farmers whose livelihood's are in danger.
And in all seriousness, who needs an excuse to tuck into a good, old-fashioned chicken parmigiana? When you order one at participating pubs and clubs across the nation who have pledged to donate a dollar (or $2, in some cases!) for every one sold to the ‘Buy a Bale’ campaign, you’ll be helping Aussie farmers by providing funds to those struggling to pay the bills and feed their livestock.
Here’s where to get your fix in Sydney and Melbourne.
Sydney Top 5
1. Strawberry Hills, Surry Hills
2. The Old Fitzroy Hotel, Woolloomooloo
3. Bondi Bowling Club, Bondi
4. Minskys Hotel, Cremorne
5. Summer Hill Hotel, Summer Hill
Image: Geelong Advertiser
Melbourne Top 5
1. Prince Alfred Rooftop & Bar, Carlton
2. The Flying Duck Hotel, Prahan
3. Village Belle Hotel, St Kilda
4. The Provincial Hotel, Fitzroy
5. The Exchange Hotel, Port Melbourne
Hero image: Gold Coast Bulletin