Wildlife Sleep Out At The Australian Reptile Park
- Fri Jan 11 - Fri Jan 25 2019
- From: $500.00
Wake up and smell the croccies!
At this popular annual event you'll get to sleepover and wake up surrounded by nature and wildlife at the Australian Reptile Park.
The Aussie Bush Wildlife Sleep Out allows guests to experience the thrill of sleeping out under the stars amongst wildlife, plus an evening of interactive and hands on wildlife shows, animal encounters, an Aussie bush tucker BBQ, marshmallow toasting over camp fires, and damper making.
In a true and traditional Aussie bush set up, tents and air mattresses are provided for guests, guests only needing to bring pillows, sleeping bags and any other personal belongings they desire for the bush.
Your ticket will include:
- Overnight stay at The Australian Reptile Park
- Entry to The Australian Reptile Park the day following your stay
- Campground activities such as damper making and toasting marshmallows
- Exclusive after hours animal shows, nocturnal tours and encounters
While you're there, make sure you check out the thrilling Jurassic Zoo experience too!
Where: Australian Reptile Park Pacific Hwy Somersby, NSW 2250
When: January 11 and January 25 2019
Cost: $500 per tent (minimum of one adult and a maximum of four adults per tent.)
Book your tickets here.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!