Take A Trip To Calmsley Hill City Farm This April School Holidays
- Fri Apr 12 - Sun Apr 28 2019
- Mums & Bubs
- From: $5.00
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Looking for a great day out and enjoy the fresh air and warm weather while you still can? Then you should head to Calmsley Hill City Farm this April school holidays and spend a day with the farmyard animals, including some of the cutest babies.
There is so much to do at Calmsley Hill City Farm. You can try your hand at cracking a stock whip, hand feed the nursery animals, milk a cow or take a rocky ride on a tractor.
And for the whole month of April, kids get in for just $5*
Plan your day ahead as there is so much to see and do, daily shows and entertainment for big and little people:
- Animal Patting 10.30am
- Morning Cow Milking 11.00am
- Tractor Ride 11.30am
- FREE time for lunch - Free electric BBQ’s are available or enjoy something from the Farmhouse Kiosk
- Stock Whip Show 12.30pm
- Working Dog Show 1.00pm
- Sheep Shearing Show 1.30pm
- Koala Talk / Ehibition 2.00pm
- Tractor Ride 2.30pm (Extra $3pp)
- Animal Patting 3.00pm
- Afternoon Cow Milking 3.30pm
If you don't think a whole day is enough, you can spend the night and camp out in the paddock. You'll have full view of the grazing Kangaroos, Wallabies and Emus, and you'll even get to explore the farm’s paddocks with their friendly farmers as the sun sets. Spending the night at the farm will be something the kids remember for a lifetime. Click here for more information.
Where: 31 Darling Street, Abbotsbury
When: Daily 9am to 4.30pm
Cost: Kids – $15.50, Adults – $27.50, Family - $82.50 (2 adults, 3 children); Children Under 3 – FREE
For the entire month of April kids can get in for $5* (normally $15.50)
* Terms & Conditions: Kids entry $5 when accompanied by a paying adult ( one discounted children's entry per paying adult). Not valid with any other promotional offer.
Read more in our Top Things To do At Calmsley article.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review