Make An ANZAC Commemoration At Home
- Wed Apr 22 - Sat Apr 25 2020
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
With ANZAC Day public services cancelled, this year we will all be commemorating ANZAC Day at home and live streaming the services to our living room.
The week leading up to ANZAC day provides the perfect opportunity to get the kids involved and create a commemoration to display.
Follow these step-by-step instructions and get the kids involved this ANZAC Day.
- Paint a fence paling or similar sized piece of wood a neutral colour.
- Using an alfoil food container, cut out a shape of a large poppy & paint it red.
- Attach the poppy to the top of the paling so the 'petals' stick out proud of the paling and add black stamen in the middle of the poppy with black texta.
- Write 'LEST WE FORGET' down the paling.
- Insert it into the ground near your letter box for Anzac Day.
You can also purchase a ready made ANZAC Day commemoration for $5.00. Pick up is at Little Coffee Shed cafe in Grose Vale. Phone Elizabeth on 0416 003 247 for details.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!