Australia Mandarin Education Academy Classes These April Holidays
- Tue Apr 06 - Fri Apr 16 2021
Would you like your child to learn Mandarin as a second language? At the Australia Mandarin Education Academy (AMEA) children will have fun and learn Mandarin at the same time. They are now offering NINE full days of intensive holiday classes.
AMEA uses an immersive education method to teach children to not only learn, but to use the Mandarin language. During all class activities, the teachers speak Mandarin to the children 90% of the time.
As well as learning a skill they can use for life, becoming bilingual from an early age exposes children to different cultures and improves memory, attention span, multi-tasking and problem solving.
April class structure:
- A three-hour play class, including morning tea (9am - 12:30pm)
- Lunch break. Students are to bring their own lunches from home. (12:30pm - 1:30pm)
- Rest and quiet play. (1:30pm - 2pm)
- Making Food! (2pm - 3pm)
- Free play. The teacher will interact with the kids, however, there will be no structured teaching. (3pm - 5pm)
Where: 488 Botany Rd, Alexandria or
1, 769 Pacific Highway, Chatswood
When: 6 - 9 April 2021 and 12 - 16 April 2021
Time: Option A: 9am - 12:30pm, Option B: 9am-3pm, Option C: 3pm-5pm
Cost: 2 days or more enrolment: Option A: $69, Option B: $120, Option C: $30.
Casual: Option A: $89, Option B: $150, Option C: $40*
For more information phone (02) 9690 2221.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!