Jamie's Ministry of Food – Virtual School Holiday Program For Teens
- Mon Sep 28 - Fri Oct 02 2020
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
The original Jamie's Ministry of Food course is now available online, which means you can learn how to cook delicious and nutritious meals by yourself!
Over 5 sessions participants will learn to make key recipes that cover every meal. Via a live interactive video chat, participants will learn knife skills, how-to make flavoursome meals and how to meal plan on a budget.
The course is broken down into 5 sessions with the following themes:
- Session 1 - Intro to cooking
- Session 2 - Simple pasta for the whole family
- Session 3 - Batch cooking with delicious chilli
- Session 4 - Pantry staples with homemade pizza
- Session 5 - Wholesome Home Meals with hearty soup
When: 28 September - 2 October 2020
See the website for more details.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!