Free From + Allergy❜s Virtual Christmas Festival
- Fri Dec 04 - Sat Dec 05 2020
- All Ages
If you're gluten-free, have a nut allergy, vegan or vegetarian and wondering how you're going to survive the silly season, Free From + Allergy's Virtual Christmas Festival has all the tips and tricks you need to indulge but not overindulge this Christmas.
If you're a parent with kids who have food intolerances, Christmas can be an extremely stressful time of the year. How do you ensure your little ones get to indulge with the rest of the family without upsetting their little tummies? Free Form + Allergy's Virtual Christmas Festival has all the tips you need.
Free Form + Allergy have invited a host of guest speakers to talk about all things food, health, and wellbeing over the Christmas period. Nadia Felsch, Celebrity cook Leah Itsines (sister of fitness royalty Kayla Itsines), plus plant-based nutritionist and mum of 3, Claire Power are your go-to food gurus for a tasty and safe feast this Christmas.
Along with tips on how to prepare your own foods this Christmas, this virtual workshop has tips on how to approach other Christmas festivities including:
- The polite way to tell your host you or your child have an intolerance or dietary requirement
- How to help with catering if you or your child have an intolerance or dietary requirement
- How to ensure your child is eating enough vegetables and plant-based food during a sugar- and treat-laden season
- Claire Powers shares her favourite plant-based crowd-pleasing mains that the whole table can enjoy (including anyone suffering from an intolerance).
Where: Your living room
When: 4th and 5th December from 10 am to 1 pm
Cost: FREE - This is a free virtual event but book ahead to secure your spot.
Visit the Free Form + Allergy website for more information.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!