Blak Markets at Bare Island Spring Festival
- Sun Sep 30 2018
- From: $2.50
Blak Markets will be back at Bare Island on Sunday the 30th of September from 9:30am till 4:00pm with all of their festivities.
Sponsored by Randwick City Council The Blak Markets take place at Bare Island within the Kamay-Botany Bay National Park with the support of the NSW Parks and Wildlife Service.
- 09:30 Blak Markets Open
- 10:00 Welcome to Country and Smoking Ceremony
- 10:30 Weaving Workshop All day
- 10:45 Cultural Dance performance by Yaama Boys
- 11:00 Rebecca Hatch Acoustics performance
- 11:00 Tucky Cooley's Whale Ceremony
- 12:00 Bush Food Cooking Demonstration 30mins
- 13:00 Tucky Cooley's Healing Workshop
- 14:00 Rebecca Hatch Acoustics performance
- 14:30 Cultural Dance performance by Yaama Boys
- 16:00 Gates Closed
Where: Bare Island, Laperouse
When: 30 September 2018; 9.30am to 4pm
Cost: Entry Fee $2.50 for anyone over the age of 5. Children under 5 free.
For more information, please visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!