Parramatta Actors Centre
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Welcome to Parramatta Actors Centre! At PAC, your kids will learn stage and screen acting while having fun and gaining self-esteem.
Kids and Teens classes at Parramatta Actors Centre focus on developing a young person's awareness of self and, by stepping into the shoes of exciting and bold characters, an awareness of the other.
Learn about PAC’s mission here.
All of the classes at PAC aim to make students feel:
- Comfortable with themselves.
- Comfortable with their space/environment.
- Comfortable with their fellow actors.
- Comfortable with spontaneity.
- Comfortable with text.
- Comfortable with craft and technique.
- Comfortable with performance and audience.
This is done through creating a learning environment that is supportive, inclusive, free-from-judgement and most importantly, fun.
Examples of the classes on offer at PAC include:
- Stage Acting
- Screen Acting
- Commedia del’Arte
- Theatre Making and Self-Devised Works
- Audition Technique/Casting
To see the current classes on offer, click here.
DELIVERY OF CLASSES
PAC classes will be delivered in any one of the following ways:
- Term classes (10 weeks, after-school)
- School Holiday workshops
- Intensives (1-2 day)
BENEFITS OF PAC CLASSES
Not only do all of the classes here at PAC encourage students to be brave and let loose but PAC values, just as highly, the development of key acting skills including the ability to:
- Improvise and think on your toes.
- Collaborate with peers.
- Understand and analyse text including scripts.
- Use expressive skills, including voice and body, to convey character and communicate ideas.
- Utilise stagecraft to enhance a performance.
- Perform in front of an audience with confidence.
- Evaluate and self-reflect.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review