Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Carlile Swimming provides a fun, safe and caring environment for kids to learn to swim well.
Each week Carlile Swimming helps 20,000+ children become safer and more confident in and around the water. Teaching kids to swim since 1955, it’s no surprise Carlile Swimming are recognised as one of the world’s best swim schools. Carlile Swimming provides swimming programs for all ages, from babies to Olympians.
A variety of swimming programs are available:
Water Confidence Program - for babies and toddlers aged 3 months to 2.5 years
- Classes are conducted with a parent present in the water
- These classes encourage children to be comfortable submerging and floating on their backs
- Specially adapted games, songs and routines are used extensively
Preschool Learn to Swim Program - for children aged 2.5 years to 5 years
- 3 ability based levels are available in this program (Tadpole, Seahorse, Sea Turtle)
- Classes are 30 mins with a maximum of 4 swimmers per class
- These lessons are designed to promote water confidence, floating and submerging. Freestyle and backstroke are also introduced.
School Age Learn to Swim Program - for children aged 5 years and over
- 3 ability based levels are available in this program (Starfish, Goldfish, Dolphin)
- Classes are 30 mins with a maximum of 4-5 swimmers per class (depending on level)
- Suitable for children who have never had swimming lessons before to those who are looking to develop correct freestyle and backstroke technique
Stroke Development Program - for children refining their swimming technique
- 3 ability based levels are available in this program (Marlin, Kingfish, Superfish)
- Classes are 30 to 45 mins with a maximum of 7-9 swimmers per class (depending on level)
- These lessons are designed to develop correct technique and endurance.
- After completing the stroke development program, children will be proficient in all 4 strokes, competitive dives and turns and have a basic understanding of swimming rules and principles
Squads - for advancing swimmers
- Squads place an emphasis on endurance, perfecting technique and mastering competitive starts and turns.
- There are also opportunities for swimmers to progress to development and advanced competitive squads.
Swimvac – Holiday Intensive Program
The school holidays are a great time for children to learn valuable swimming skills. During the school holidays Carlile Swimming conducts Swimvac. This program offers swimming tuition in structured lessons on consecutive days of the week. The holiday program produces significant results, especially for children who are new swimmers or those looking to improve on their swimming skills.
Carlile Swimming Locations:
– Castle Cove – 02 9417 2060, 2b Holly Street
– Carlingford – 02 9872 4477, Level 3, Carlingford Court, Cnr Pennant Hills and Carlingford Roads
– Cherrybrook – 02 9980 7822, 33 Shepherds Drive
– Five Dock – 02 8753 0333, 49 – 51 Queens Road (Cnr Harris Street)
– Killarney Heights – 02 9451 3677, 14 Tralee Avenue
– Lane Cove – 02 9418 8888, 2 Little Street (inside Lane Cove Aquatic Centre)
– Norwest (Baulkham Hills) – 02 9659 7665, 6 Century Circuit (Norwest Business Park)
– Ryde – 02 9808 3199, 16 Cross St
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review