Angsana Education: Enriching Lives Through Language
- Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Language Learners: Online program open for registrations NOW! Term starts 4th May 2020 and ends 10th July 2020.
Mandarin for Primary School Aged Children Level 1: Online program open for registrations NOW! Term starts 5th May 2020, ends 24th July 2020.
Online trial classes available for Language Learners and Mandarin for Primary School Aged Children Level 1. For details contact [email protected]
Angsana Education offer innovative Language Enrichment programs for children. They believe in language and cultural enrichment programs that inspire children to connect.
Angsana Education is licensed to deliver Chengzhu Enrichment Programs in New South Wales, Australia.
Their programs include:
1. PlayNest - this parent accompanied program lays the foundations for successful language learning for children aged 6-18 months, developing their cognitive, physical and social skills in a warm, nurturing and stimulating environment.
2. PlayClub - every activity in PlayClub is designed to cultivate an enjoyment of language, allowing children aged between 1½ and 3 years to comprehend and assimilate what they see, hear and experience more effectively.
3. Language Learners - Children enjoy activities including drama, storytelling, music and movement, art and craft, and writing practice, all of which motivate competency in the four components of language learning (speaking, listening, reading and writing) in a fun and enjoyable way.
4. Chinese Cultural Arts - This program provides children with insights into Chinese culture, while enabling them to absorb Standard Mandarin in a fun and exciting arts-rich environment. This program includes learning Chinese handcrafts, Chinese fairy tales, legends, idioms and poems.
5. Mandarin for Primary School Children Level 1 - This program offers children aged 7-12 years who want to learn Mandarin with the option of obtaining Chinese language qualification that is internationally recognized by successfully completing a series of written and spoken tests. Taking registrations now for Term 2.
- Sing along : for 3-5 years - Commencing 11 May 2020. Registrations are open and casual programs are available.
- Introduction to Pinyin : for 6-9 years - Commencing 11 May 2020. Registrations are open and casual programs are available.
- Story Time (3 - 5 years): Commencing 11 May 2020. Registrations are open and casual programs are available.
- July school holiday program: 6-10 July & 13-17 July.
- September school holiday program: 28 September - 2 October & 6-9 October.
- January 2021 school holiday program: 4-8 January, 11-15 January, 18-22 January.
Current promotions include 20% off first term fees and sibling discount. Creative kids voucher accepted.
For more information email [email protected] or call 02 9873 5519.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!