Casey Fields Regional Playspace
- All Ages
A popular park and playground suitable for all ages. Don't miss the giant slide!
Your little pirates are sure to love the giant ship Calypso at Casey Fields, in amongst all the other easily-accessible equipment for under-threes. Climbing mounds, adventure hill with birds nest swing, and even interactive art abounds to keep your smalls occupied across the three hectares. The play gyms and sandpits are popular, but the best fun of all is the giant blue slide snaking its way down the rubber climbing hill, which even tiny tots can manage. Absolutely tons too to keep the older kids occupied - don't forget to bring a footy!
Plenty of covered seating and BBQs too, if you want to make a day of it.
- Six metre high climbing net and rope bridge
- Adventure hill featuring a birds nest swing, climbing areas and large slide
- Large Pirate Ship play structure
- Liberty Swing for people using wheelchairs
- Climbing mounds and net bridges
- Interactive art sculpture
- Jetty landing into the lake
- Village Green community space
- Extensive landscaping including the planting of large mature trees
- Barbeques and picnic facilities (facility bookings are unavailable)