Win A LEGO Replica Of Your School!
- Wed Mar 13 - Tue Mar 26 2019
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne is calling on school students to express their architectural and artistic flair for the chance to have their school constructed in LEGO!
Students must create a visual representation of their campus to enter the competition, where they’ll also go into the draw to win an excursion, education workshop and LEGO prize pack. Students can submit a drawing, painting, model, sculpture or digital design – as long as it resembles their school!
The LEGO model will be showcased in MINILAND, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre’s LEGO brick replica of Melbourne made up of 1.5 million LEGO bricks and 3,000 Minifigures. The LEGO building will then be presented to the winning school to keep on display.
If you want to know what you’re playing for—last year’s winner was Golden Square Primary School in Bendigo—and as you can see from the images, the resemblance is uncanny!
Key Competition Points:
- To enter the competition, students must submit a visual representation of their school building in the form of a drawing, painting, model, sculpture or digital design
- The winning design will be recreated in LEGO by Master Builder Dave Holder and displayed in MINILAND, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre’s LEGO brick replica of Melbourne
- The winning student will receive an excursion to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre for their whole year level, a LEGO education workshop for their class and a $100 LEGO prize pack for themselves
- Entries close 26 March 2019
To enter, students need to send a photo or copy of their submission to [email protected]
When: 13 March - 26 March 2019
Tell them ellaslist sent you!