Sugar Republic Pop-Up Candy Museum
- Thu Jun 28 - Wed Aug 15 2018
- All Ages
- Children 2 and under are FREE, kids aged 3-16 $25, adults $35 (kids must be supervised by an adult).
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
- play in a huge grown-up ball pit
- swing in a fairy floss room
- make yourself a soft serve ice cream with sprinkles
- jump out of a giant birthday cake
- climb inside a gum ball machine
- watch sweet themed movies in the mini cinema
- spin the Wheel O’ Treats
What else will you find?
- a sherbet-filled rainbow bridge
- a forest of giant bananas
- a pink on pink installation
- a larger-than life traditional lolly shop
- an igloo of giant donuts
- the interactive sprinkles wall
- Australia’s first neon art wall
- and other sweet themed art throughout
Free lollies, ice cream and snacks will bring back those sweet memories as you play among the 14 fun-filled spaces.
It’s this winter’s ‘must see’ exhibition for anyone who ever hit a sugar high, slammed a Tim Tam or jumped for joy at the sound of a Mr. Whippy van.
Sugar Republic is a truly unique experience for adults and kids alike and it’s only open in Melbourne for a very short time so don’t miss out! Tickets are on sale now.
What you need to know:
When: Daily except Wednesdays, 10am-5pm (Thursday and Fridays until 8pm) until 15 August
Where: MacRobertson’s Factory, 379 Smith Street, Fitzroy
For more information: see the website
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review