STEM Punks - Term 3 Virtual After School Program
- Thu Jul 30 - Thu Sep 17 2020
Want your kids to learn about Coding, 3D Design, Augmented Reality, and Robotics? Term 3 LIVE Online STEM After-School Classes are here!
Deep Blue & Beyond is an eight week immersive learning experience where students will learn about the challenges facing our oceans today. All live shows are recorded and can be accessed on-demand.
LIVE Online Classes
- LIVE weekly Classes
- Delivered by professional teachers
- Structured learning framework
- Downloadable worksheets & Code Guides
- Easy to follow with step-by-step instructions
- No prior knowledge required
FREE Merge Cube included (worth $30!)
- Learn, play, and create in Augmented Reality by holding and interacting with virtual objects
- Simply use your smartphone or tablet, point device at the Cube, and watch the Cube transform before your eyes
Kids will learn:
- How to use 3D Modelling tools to transform ideas into outcomes
- Apply Coding to create interactive 3D worlds
- Learn how to use Augmented Reality using the Merge Cube (worth $30 and included!)
- Use Design Thinking as a problem solving tool
- Ignites creative and innovative thinking
When: From 30 July on Thursdays at 4pm AEST & AWST for 8 weeks.
Age: 8 years +
For further information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!