Springvale Snow Fest 2018
- Sun Jul 29 2018
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
It will be snowing again in Springvale this July. The award winning Springvale Snow Fest is back on Sunday 29 July from 12pm-7pm and is one of the must see attractions in the heart of Springvale on Buckingham Avenue.
The streets will be filled with fun, snow (real and simulated), rides, free kids activities and market and food stalls. The highlight of the festival will be the 80 tonnes of real snow straight off the slopes from Mt Buller!
- Two snow play areas with real snow (free entry)
- Snow falling across the event site
- Live ice sculpting
- Photoshoot with huskie
- Live stage shows and roving performances
- Amusement rides and attractions ($2-$6, entry via token)
- Free family activities • Multicultural food and market stalls
- Fireworks finale at 6.50pm
Where: Buckingham Ave, Springvale, Melbourne
When: 29 July2018 between 12pm-7pm
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review