Puffing Billy Railway During the April School Holidays
- Fri Apr 02 - Sun Apr 18 2021
- Prices start from: Adult $61, Child $31.50, Children under 4 FREE
In great news for Victorian train enthusiasts, the much-beloved Puffing Billy Railway is offering an extended daily departure schedule from Friday, 2 April to Sunday, 18 April. Across the two-week period of the April school holidays, Puffing Billy will have a minimum of three excursion trains departing each day allowing more Victorians to experience the magic of Puffing Billy and witness the magnificent beauty of the Dandenong Ranges.
Passengers can spend half or full days reconnecting with one another in the great outdoors while peering into the region’s past as the ridgeline route heads through townships that have a settlement history linked to the Puffing Billy system. The historic railway excursions can be complemented with lunch and picnic packs available for pre-purchase, as well as a stopover at Menzies Creek Museum, which is home to over 80 exhibits. And for the choccy lovers visiting over Easter weekend, you can pre-order Gembrook Bakery chocolate hot cross buns paired with hot chocolate or milkshakes!
Excursion train journeys depart at the following times and include 90-minute stopovers:
- Daily: 10:00 am service, departing Belgrave Station to Menzies Creek Station
- Daily: 10:00am service, departing Belgrave Station to Lakeside Station
- Daily: 11:00 am service, departing Belgrave Station to Lakeside Station
- Daily: 12:30 pm service, departure Belgrave Station to Lakeside Station
- Daily: 11:00 am service, departing Belgrave Station to Gembrook Station
- Daily: 12:35 pm service, departing Lakeside to Gembrook Station
Where: Puffing Billy Railway, 1 Old Monbulk Rd, Belgrave VIC 3160
When: 2nd - 18 April 2021
Cost: Prices start from: Adult $61, Child $31.50, Children under 4 FREE
Tell them ellaslist sent you!