Melbourne Book Market 2019
- Sun May 12 - Sun Aug 25 2019
- All Ages
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
One of Melbourne’s most beloved book markets comes to the Queen Vic!
Melbourne Book Market is a curated collection of more than 5000 new and pre-loved titles selected and presented by 15 of Melbourne’s most experienced booksellers as well as authors, illustrators and book creators.
Browse through literature, history, gardening, travel, art and kids books, plus an array of quality second-hand vinyl records and CDs.
The 15 founding members will have their own stalls at the Market every Sunday, presenting up to 20 pop up stalls at the Melbourne Book Market.
- Ann James and Ann Haddon – Book illustrators, promoting Australian picture books and creators.
- Sophia Goodsoul – Kindergarten teacher and writer
- Andy White – Self-published author and illustrator
- Martin Davey – Author on indigenous culture and historical/ political controversies
There will be live acoustic music from local Melbourne artists each week and demonstrations by picture book illustrators.
When: 10am - 4pm every Sunday until August 25.
Where: A Shed, Queen Vic Market
For more information: qvm.com.au
Image credit: Queen Vic Market