LIT at Wyndham Park
- Fri Mar 17 - Sun Mar 26 2023
Get ready to be dazzled and delighted, because Wyndham Park is going to be absolutely LIT this March! For 10 incredible nights, you'll have the chance to explore the park as you've never seen it before, with stunning lighting experiences that will transform the landscape into a wonderland of twinkling beauty.
From a breathtaking rainbow canopy of lasers to a magical glowing nature trail, and from interactive projections to pulsing light lawns, you're sure to be amazed by all the incredible sights and sounds. And the best part? It's completely free!
So mark your calendars and get ready to be immersed in this unforgettable event, happening nightly from 17 - 26 March 2023 from 8 pm to 11 pm.
The 2023 iteration of LIT comes with a host of new experiences, such as:
- A laser show beamed every half hour on the main lawn
- Cortex; an illuminated inflatable mangrove ready to explore.
- The glow of a pulsing light lawn.
- Morphology offers a chance to play amongst the glowing strings, with neon light wires you can twist and shape into your own designs.
- The magical nature trail, The Great Escape.
- Light-drenched trees, with 40 mirror balls twirling and sparkling overhead.
Wyndham City Council has all the details. See you there!
Where: Wyndham Park, Watton Street, Werribee
When: 17 to 26 March 2023, 8 pm - 11 pm nightly
More Fun In and Around Melbourne?
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!