Kabloom Festival of Flowers 2019
- Sat Apr 06 - Sun Apr 28 2019
- Adults - $25 Concession - $22 Children 16&U are free (and do not require a ticket). Groups of 10+ - $22 pp Groups of 20+ - $21 pp. A separate ticket is required for the egg hunt,
Get some autumn floral colour this season at the terrific Tesselaar KaBloom Festival of Flowers - but as you'll soon see, the festival is so much more than just blooms!
Visit the Tesselaar Flower Fields in the gorgeous Dandenong Ranges this autumn to enjoy a most extraordinary day out. You can stroll among the spectacular flowers, delight in the sensational circus performances, sample some yummy treats from the food stands, enjoy some shopping at the market stalls, take a ride on the tractor train, try the obstacle course, wander the gardens, feel the magic in the fairy garden, have a go at the treasure hunt, try your luck with the egg hunts and so much more.
Get ready for a fantastic day out with friends and family - there is so much colour to enjoy.
What you need to know:
- When: Saturday 6th April to Sunday 28th April 2019, 10am - 5pm daily.
- Where: Tesselaar Flower Farm 357 Monbulk Road, Silvan
- Cost: Adults - $25 Concession - $22 Children 16&U are free (and do not require a ticket). Groups of 10+ - $22 pp Groups of 20+ - $21 pp. A separate ticket is required for the egg hunt, book here.
- For more information: kabloom.com.au
Image credit: Tesselaar Tulip Festival Facebook