VJunior - Super Child Friendly Cinema Opens At Fountain Gate
The extremely popular super child-friendly, VJunior cinema has opened its doors to its second location in Melbourne at Fountain Gate Shopping Mall, just in time for the winter holidays.
Designed by the collaboration of Village Cinemas and Mattel’s Hot Wheels, this Australian-first can already be found in Westfield Southland’s Village Cinema complex. There’ll be no scrambling to the cinema just in time to see the last movie preview before the shows starts at this cinema. In fact, parents are encouraged to get kids through the doors at least an hour prior to movie time to enjoy all the cool facilities. So, what are they?
- In the foyer: Hot Wheels activity tables, Mega Blocks Wall, interactive digital screens, giant Scrabble, colouring-in (artworks of which are then projected onto the wall)
- A giant slide- the way kids enter the cinema
- Dance floor under the big screen for some partying down as the credits roll and music plays
- Modified volume and lighting levels
- Pre-show and intermission to give kids a wriggle break
- Kids menu- complete with milkshakes, hot dogs and fruit snacks
- Beanbag and cushioned recliner-style seating options, normal seating up the back for parents to watch over their kids
The cinema is designed for kids aged 3-10 years and is a total God-send for parents who struggle to keep kids still, quiet and entertained during an entire show.
Make sure to catch the hottest kiddie flicks here during these winter holidays
What you need to know
Where: 352 Princes Hwy, Fountain Gate VIC 3805
For information on movie sessions and costs: see website
Image Source: Rob Leeson/Herald Sun
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review