Christmas Treat: Watermelon & Vodka Frosé
- Parents Only
By: Phoebe Ackland, ellaslist
Looking for a delicious (parents only) treat to cool you down this Christmas? Try Foodiful’s Watermelon & Vodka Frosé recipe! It’s easy, and you might already have the ingredients at home.
[fbvideo link=“https://www.facebook.com/foodiful/videos/1713958952247612/” width=“500” height=“400” onlyvideo="1”]
Source: Foodiful Facebook
Try It Yourself- Here’s What You Need
Thanks to foodiful for the awesome recipe. Here are the ingredients you need:
- 750 ml bottle rosé wine (dry)
- 1.25 kg seedless watermelon
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chilled vodka
- mint leaves, to serve (optional)
Here’s What To Do- It’s Easy!
- Pour the rosé into a large snap lock bag. Expel the air and secure. Freeze overnight.
- Chuck out the watermelon rind then cut fruit pieces. Put into a blender with the icing sugar. Blend until smooth. Strain into a jug- you should have 2 cups of juice.
- Add the vodka and frozen rosé to the blender. Blend until just combined. Pour into 6 large wine glasses. Pour 1/3 cup (80ml) watermelon into each glass.
- Garnish with mint, if desired. Serve immediately.
[caption id=“attachment_115533” align=“alignnone” width=“750”] Source: For The Chef[/caption]
More Recipes To Try
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review