10 Reasons You Need To Get Your Child A Dog
- Parents Only
By: Phoebe Ackland, ellaslist
They’re known for being man’s best friend, but these photos (thanks to Bored Panda) prove just how well children and their pet dogs go together. From adventuring in the garden to snuggling up for a nap, here are 10 reasons why you need to go and get your child the dog they’ve always dreamed of and won’t stop begging for.
1. Budding Little Doctors Can Practise On Their Furry Companion
We just love his face- you can tell he’s putting up with it just for her.
Source: Vin J.
2. Your Baby Will Have It’s Own Security Guard From Day One
No creature is more protective than a dog who has watched your child grow.
3. You Can Dress Them The Same
If you wanted twins but never had them, why not get a dog instead?!
Source: Jake Olson Studios
4. You Won’t Need To Buy Any Teddy Bears
When you open your home to a dog, you give your child their own living, breathing teddy bear to snuggle with at nap time.
Source: Viktorija G.
5. They Can Help Swaddle
Who knows, they might even learn to help you out with a few baby duties.
6. You’ll Never Need To Bathe Your Child Again
Mouths and hands sticky with peanut butter? Let the dog look after it.
Source: Lindsey Ocker Photography
7. Mess and Mischief
Naughty children may as well be getting into mess and mischief with a pal by their side.
Source: Stachova Eva
8. You Can Bathe Them At The Same Time
Just mind the wet dog smell!
Source: Kevin Duffy
9. You Don’t Have To Buy A Cot
There will be no need for cots if you have a big, furry dog to rest your baby on!
10. They Can Keep Each Other Warm
They can cuddle up in Winter, and it may even warm your heart to watch them.
Source: Elena Shumilova
Check Out Some More Awesome Articles On ellaslist
- Six Of The Best Animal Themed Adventures For Kids
- All Hail The Hot Dog Princess
- Be Quick! A Pop Up Beach Has Formed In Sydney
- Babies With Funny And Amazing Hair
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review