Gut Feeling, Melbourne Museum
- Sat Mar 16 2019 - Sat Feb 01 2020
- Included with Museum entry
Stunning displays explore new revelations; that your gut can talk directly to your mind and body via trillions of microorganisms. At Melbourne Museum, meet your helpful gut microbes. Walk amongst these beautiful, dynamic entities in the gut tunnel. How do they affect your thoughts, behaviour and body? How can you love them so they will love you back? Are miraculous poo transplants the future cure-all?
1-2kgs of your weight is microbes, so it’s about time you hung out with your 38 trillion new best mates.
What you need to know:
- When: 10am - 5pm daily until February 2020
- Where: Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson St Carlton
- Cost: Included with Museum entry.
Image credit: Melbourne Museum