Gulf Station Open Day
- Thu Apr 18 2019
- All Ages
- Adult $9 Concession $6 Child $3 Family (two adults & two children) $20
Watch as the volunteers work to maintain the heritage buildings and garden using traditional methods. Enjoy some children's activities scheduled throughout the day and meet the friendly Clydesdales.
Tours of the homestead and site, including the story of William Bell who, with his parents and siblings, arrived in Melbourne in 1839.
There will be a sausage sizzle with tea/coffee and biscuits available, $2.50 each.
What you need to know:
- When: 11am - 3pm April 18
- Where: 1029 Melba Highway, Yarra Glen 3775 VIC
- Cost: Adult $9, Concession $6, Child $3, Family (two adults & two children) $20, National Trust members free
- For more information: See our event listing.
Image credit: National Trust