Give Your Child the Best Start to Life at Busy Bees Childcare
- Mon Oct 31 - Sat Dec 31 2022
Mums & Bubs
Welcome to Busy Bees Early Learning - a high-quality childcare provider with exciting centres across Australia
Busy Bees offers children uninterrupted time for play, plenty of freedom, a calm and relaxed environment, cooperative relationships, and full attention. Their innovative approach does more than just prepare children to become enthusiastic school students – it builds resilience, vital social skills and independence.
Discover the Busy Bees Difference
Busy Bees is proud of its unique approach to early education, encouraging discovery and exploration so every child can find their unique voice
- High-quality Early Learning from birth to five years… they are here for your child’s every need
- Nursery, toddler and kindergarten rooms… they have got every stage of your child’s development and journey covered
- Qualified and experienced professionals… their Educators care for and nurture your child through their first five years
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor learning spaces… that ignite your child’s sense of wonder and curiosity
- Discovery and play-based educational approach… creating exciting learning opportunities.
Recognising the Child’s Voice
What makes you happy? What makes you sad? What would you like to do today?
Busy Bees Educators ask the children these questions and many others every day, to ensure they feel valued and empowered. These questions are crucial for the insight, understanding and value that can be obtained through the child’s voice, that is not only heard but nurtured and supported.
At Busy Bees, they respect all children, their rights, individuality and customs. They listen and encourage children’s participation in decision-making. Their commitment to the child’s voice is one of their core values, supported by a passionate team of Educators who nurture and encourage them, so they can be the best they can be. It is a strong belief that by listening to children, they are provided with the opportunity to engage in challenges and experiences that fosters creativity and a sense of wonder for the world around them.
At Busy Bees, the child’s voice is encouraged each day by:
- Actively listening to children’s ideas and suggestions
- Providing a safe environment where kids can ask questions
- Modeling values including respect, kindness and gratitude
- Acknowledging that everyone is different and has unique perspectives
- Working with families to achieve positive development
- Supporting each children’s interests, ideas and agency
- Facilitating routines that acknowledges flexibility and freedom
Listening to children and acknowledging their individual perspectives is integral to self-development. It is not only exhibited in Busy Bees classrooms on a daily basis but the child’s voice is celebrated and encouraged across a number of Busy Bees initiatives and learning programs, designed to boost their confidence and build relationships on a foundation of respect, gratitude and trust.
Children at Busy Bees at Bellmere and at Springfield Lakes recently shared their voices! This video captures the essence of what Busy Bees is all about and showcases the confidence, excitement and positivity that comes when children are encouraged to express themselves freely in a safe and nurturing space.
Busy Bees Early learning is passionate about giving every child the best start in life. Want to know more? Give Busy Bees a Buzz on 1300 851 331 or book a tour online today!
Tell them ellaslist sent you!