Wannabees: Indoor Play Centre - Northern Beaches
- Fri Feb 26 2016
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Wannabees Family Play Town is a totally unique indoor play centre and birthday party venue on the Northern Beaches, where kids can let their imaginations run wild. Only a 20 minute drive from the CBD*
Whether it is sweltering hot or pouring with rain outside, Wannabees provides children with a template for creative play to the max, and parents the opportunity to participate alongside them (or not!)
So what does Wannabees have to offer?
– 15 different play rooms
– 6m rock climbing wall and a laser lit concert stage
– soft play area and a construction site for littlies
– scheduled activities for under 5’s on weekdays 10am – 1pm
– weekend fashion parades, discos, TV studio, and the hugely popular fire fighting during both a.m. and p.m. sessions
– monthly themed discos ($10 tickets, parents free and can BYO)
– free WI-FI
– a great kids birthday party venue
Where: C1/1-3 Rodborough Rd, Frenchs Forest. (Corner of Rodborough Rd and Allambie Rd)
When: Mon – Tue: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm; Wed – Sun: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Cost: Adults – $4; Children 1-4yrs – $13.50; Children 5-12yrs – $16.50
For more info including hours, costs, birthday party inspiration, and lots more, visit Wannabees online any time.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
*Took us 35mins mid-morning on a weekday door to door from Bondi Beach.
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review