Visit Susannah Place Museum July School Holidays 2017 (5-12yrs)
- Sat Jul 01 - Sun Jul 16 2017
- From: $10.00
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Your kids will love Playing Shop at the Sydney Living Museums Susannah Place in The Rocks this July school holidays.
Do you know how to wrap an egg, weigh out goods on a scale or count in pounds and shillings? Become a shopkeeper and get behind the counter of Susannah Place’s re-created c1915 corner shop.
- Using an old-fashioned shop scale
- Packaging goods, including making a paper cone for the lollies you will be taking home
- Filling an order and making a ‘delivery’
- Writing up orders on a slate board
Where: Susannah Place, 58–64 Gloucester Street, The Rocks
When: Thursday 6 & 13 July 2017; 10am-12pm
Cost: General - $15; Concession - $10 - Members - $10
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review