Falling Safe for Sport - Holiday Clinic (7-10yrs)
- Mon Sep 28 2015
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Are you afraid of getting injured playing sport? Does your child play field sports? Falling Safe For Sport by UNSW Judo Club is a workshop teaching 7 – 10 years safe falling skills and taking away the fear of falling.
• Reduce the risk of injury while having fun learning safe falling skills
• Take away the fear of falling
• Learn how to protect your body when you fall
• Enjoy sport to the fullest
• A Judo based falling program for children
Coach Warren, Olympian Judo 1988, has worked with Rugby Union, AFL & Rugby League & cycling teams in teaching safe falling and tackling techniques.
When: Monday 28th September, 9.00 – 11.00 am
Where: Eastern Suburbs PCYC, 26A Bunnerong Rd, Daceyville
Click here to register.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review