Sydney Santa Spectacular 2015 - Rosehill Gardens
- Wed Dec 09 2015
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Sydney, start your magical Christmas by walking through the Enchanted Forest to meet the real Santa!
The Sydney Santa Spectacular in Rosehill Gardens in Sydney’s West will be the premier Christmas event this December.
It’s shaping up to be a fun filled extravaganza filled with rides and North Pole experiences, for the amusement and entertainment of the whole family.
All this happiness for an affordable flat entry ticket, which will include ALL RIDES AND ACTIVITIES – and of course free parking!
- Entry includes all rides, snow activities and entertainment FREE!!
- World’s largest super slide
- Australia’s only double decker carousel
- Ice skating & tobogganing activities
- 100s & 1000s of fairy lights switched on a dusk every evening
- Giant stage with loads of performances all day and night
- Free parking
- Free activities for kids
- Free entry for Under 2’s!
- Christmas-themed “Santa Train” – operating in association with Transport NSW, on the T6 line between Clyde and Carlingford for the month of December
- plus loads more….
Let the kids experience the whole magic of the Christmas time and decorate a gingerbread man, visit the Little Elves Craft Workshop, build a Snowman in
Snowman’s Adventure Land and sit down for story time with Christmas Fairy.
Along the way, kids will get a present and of course meet Santa himself!
WHEN: 9 December – 30 December 9am – 5pm
VENUE: Rosehill Gardens, James Ruse Drive, Rosehill
COST: $35 Child, $40 Adult, $140 Family (Under 2’s free!)
The day is divided into 3 hour sessions. There will be limited tickets for each of the sessions, so book your tickets quickly to confirm a place for your family.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review