Sydney Royal Easter Show 2017
- Thu Apr 06 - Wed Apr 19 2017
Mums & Bubs
- From: $22.00
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
The magnificent Sydney Royal Easter Show is back for another year this April, set to thrill, delight and excite Sydney kids and families once again!
Hooves, Horsepower and Heritage are some of the main themes as the Sydney Royal Easter Show returns in 2017. The largest ticketed annual event in the southern hemisphere runs from 6 April until 19 April at the Sydney Showground at Sydney Olympic Park with a blend of fresh attractions and the traditional family favourites.
Show highlights include:
- the truly Aussie ‘Man From Snowy River’ live show,
- the showbag emporium for some goodies,
- delicious food stalls, including the famous Cheese Burger Pie
- The Great Backyard Pumpkin Challenge
- dedicated kids’ carnival with exciting rides
- Easter Bunny Spectacular
- ‘Little Hands On The Land’ new kid-sized working farm aimed at teaching our children all about agriculture from the crop to the shop,
- ‘The Beast’ a new 43m high ride sourced from Europe,
- Alpaca Promenade
- the Heritage Pavilion for some local produce,
- a ‘Baby Puppy’ competition on the judging lawn,
- the World Bazaar International market,
- pony rides,
- working dairy demonstrations,
- an inflatable Streets Ice Cream world,
- rides and entertainment of all kinds.
There is something for every age group- it truly is the greatest show on Earth!
Where: Sydney Showground, 1 Showground Rd, Sydney Olympic Park
When: 6-19 April 2017; opens at 9am til late
Cost: Presale discounts available until 5 April; Child- $22, Adult- $37, Family- $99.50 (plus $2.55 when booking online)
For more information and to BOOK NOW, visit their website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review