Science in the Swamp at Centennial Park (all ages)
- Sat Aug 13 2016
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Science in the Swamp – A fun, free family festival of science displays and activities at Centennial Park, Moore Park, to celebrate National Science Week.
Science in the Swamp is a free community event that promotes positive science engagement through numerous exhibitors:
- Shark in a bus: featuring a giant Great White Shark as well as whaling artefacts, fossils, sharks jaws and hundreds of other amazing exhibits.
- Erth Dinosaur: don’t miss the dinosaur appearance throughout the day.
- Fizzics education: join them for some exciting science experiments, giant bubbles and more.
- Tree Veneration Society: learn more about the Paperbarks and listen to what’s happening inside a tree…
- Venomous snakes: see these impressive reptiles a little bit closer.
- Australian wildlife displays: discover fascinating animals including , lizards, birds, possums, flying foxes, frogs and more.
- Nutty scientist: scientific shows based on sustainable uses of energy, water and impact of the use of plastics/metals on the environment.
- Creative science: science mash-up shows that will entertain the whole family.
Plus pot plant activities, urban beekeeping display, hands-on microscope exhibition and many other fun exhibitors to check out during this fantastic science festival.
Where: Centennial Park
When: Saturday 13 August 2016; 11am-3pm
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review