Part-time Eastern Suburbs Admin Role Available at Superheroes Inc
- Wed May 10 - Fri May 12 2017
- Parents Only
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Even Superheroes have a day job!
Superheroes Inc is the leading children's entertainment provider in Sydney, having performed at more than 18 000 events since 2002. On any given weekend we run between 40-80 children's events all around Sydney.
They are conveniently based at the Entertainment Quarter with easy access via car, public transport, pedal power or walk (via Centennial Park).
Currently they are seeking a permanent (part-time) "event co-ordinator and admin support" to work with them 24-30hrs (flex) each week.
Some things you might like to know about Superheroes Inc:
- They have a passion for the work that we do, and have fun doing it
- They work hard to make sure every event they do is of the highest standard possible
- Their performers are a tight knit group of extreme extroverts
- They appreciate that you have a life and will work with you to find the right balance
- They are a small company set up but operationally cover a huge part of Sydney
- They pride ourselves on full customer care, from the first point of contact, through to our post event feedback
Your duties will include:
- Scheduling, organising and managing 40-80 children's events across Sydney each weekend.
- Working with clients/parents and performers to ensure every event is a great event.
- Being available (by phone/email) every other weekend to respond to any event operational issues, if they arise.
- They receive many enquires by phone/email for event information, pricing and availability. They will need you to handle enquires and convert to bookings.
- General administration ad hoc duties
- They use Salesforce for a majority of our admin and process automation – some experience with Salesforce would be handy (but not essential).
If this role interests you please send a one page (max) cover letter outlining why you would be great for this role; specifically; your experience in organising and scheduling multiple activities/events concurrently, as well as the top 5 things you think makes kids events great, and a short CV with two references to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 6pm Friday 12th May 2017
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Further information can be found at: http://superheroes.com.au/office-superheroes
For more information:
Andre Pech: Director of Fun
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02 8302 4305
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review