Music Month At Early Start Discovery Space November 2018
- Thu Nov 01 - Fri Nov 30 2018
- Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
The Early Start Discovery Space in Wollongong will be the hub of all things musical for the month of November.
They have a wide range of special activities that will allow your kids to express their inner musician. From body movement activities such as Musical Footprints & Body Percussion, through to creation themed ones like Printing to the Music and Natural Wind Chime Making, they have something for everyone at the Discovery Space.
Special Activities in November
Recycling Week: Tuesday 12 - Sunday 18 November: Through story and song, learn how to protect our environment.
String Quartet: Friday 23 November: 'Clear Strings' will play music associated with the seasons.
The Con Artists: 1pm; Sunday 2 December: A special parade and performance.
Daily Discovery Activities: 11.30am and 1.30pm
- Rhyme & Rhythm: Sing with puppets, props and costumes.
- Musical Footprints: Test out different types of dancing on colourful and textured mats.
- Body Percussion: Explore sounds by using the human body!
- Musical Statues: Learn bodily awareness and control of expressive body movements.
- Mini Orchestra: Sing and play along in your very own min orchestra.
- Water Drums: Create rhymes, games and songs using weird and whacky materials.
Daily Story Time: 10am, 12pm and 2pm
- The Very Noisy Bear
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- The Jazz Man
- The Incredible Freedom Machines
- We’re Going on a Croc Hunt
- Nursery Rhymes and Songs
Daily Art: 11am, 1pm and 3pm
A variety of musical creative art activities. See website for details on the range of activities
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!