Meet the Easter Bilby at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Fri Apr 03 2015
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
There’s plenty of WILD action these school holidays at Featherdale Wildlife Park, Sydney’s hands-on wildlife experience.
You’ll keep the kids entertained for hours with a great range of special holiday animal encounters and and be sure to check out the WILD Family Fun offer!
Easter Long Weekend: 11am-1pm, April 3rd to April 6th
- Meet the Easter Bilby (not Bunny!) as he hands out chocolate goodies.
- Face painting for the kids
School Holidays: 9am to 5pm. April 3rd to April 19th
Take a walk on the wild side with School holiday Wildlife encounters!
- NEW Wildlife Feed Trails – follow the keepers as they feed the animals and learn all about some amazing Aussie animals
- Meet and interact with a rare and endangered Bilby (Australia’s own version of the Easter Bunny)
- Get rapt in reptiles, waddle with a Little Penguin and make new friends in the farmyard nursery
- Hang out with a Koala – all day FREE encounters
- Hand feed Wallabies and Kangaroos
- Meet a giant Saltwater Crocodile with more bite and much more!
Featherdale’s WILD Family Fun Offer from just $49.00 includes:
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
– Tea/Coffee for the adults
– Kangaroo food
– Activity Sheets and Stickers for the kids
Featherdale Wildlife Park is open 9am to 5pm every day over Easter.
LOCATION: 217 Kildare Road, Doonside, just 45 minutes West of Sydney.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review