Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Program at Flying Yogis
- Thu Nov 03 - Sun Nov 06 2016
- Parents Only
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Learn about teaching Kid’s Yoga at the next Teacher Training Program run in November by Flying Yogis.
The Teacher Training Program (50hrs) will teach you all about teaching yoga and mindfulness to children and runs intensively from 3-6 November. It is fully recognised by Yoga Australia (for Yoga teachers).
An extra day has been added to the program so that you can experience and assist at some of the regular Flying Yogis classes. You can see hands on how classes of all age groups are managed. This is the most comprehensive course on the market.
What you will learn:
- extensive theory in the areas of childrens mental; physical; emotional; behavioural development;
- anatomy & physiology at each age and stage various methods of structuring classes.
- lists of age- appropriate games and activities
- how to teach family yoga classes
- mindfulness for children- tools; games; techniques & activities.
- fun “acro yoga” workshop..
- the “business” side – insurances/ marketing/ bookings
- hands on as you assist and watch actual Flying Yogis classes in each age group category.
Where: Flying Yogis,
When: 3-6 November 2016; 6am-6pm
Cost: $925 including all materials & participation in at least 6 kids’ yoga classes
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review